Thursday, July 7, 2011

untitled


1. There are still many questions running in my mind even after SWEEP. When will I have answers to all these questions? Praying that God will reveal to me His truth and speak to me even as I go through this season of my life..

2. Going down to KL again on 17th of july to visit more places like Crisis Home, Refugees School, United Voice, Malaysian Association for the Blind and St.Mark. I'm excited :) Pray that my heart will grow to contain the community and even the nation.



3. I'm doing so much planning this month.
SWEEP planning, SEW planning

and CPR planning.Have to always remind
myself to do it with joy and a heart
wanting to serve God.


4. I can't find my yellow T-shirt, where is my one and only yellow t-shirt????????
So ridiculous, I just saw it before I left KL. now hilang.

MANA ANDA???? :(

5. I'm supporting Bersih because I don't like kotor!!


6. Tomorrow is my last day of work. HOOOOO------RAY!"Be patient with me..as I learn to be more like Christ! Thank you :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment