Sunday, July 10, 2011

Malaysians march together

If this old lady is joining the Bersih rally to 'fight' for a better future for the next generation, I don't think there's any excuse for us (the younger generation) to leave Malaysia behind.




I think I never understood the meaning of our national anthem until last year when I saw a large crowd of young people lifting up their state flag and Malaysia flag during National Conference. Til then, I have never felt so 'Malaysian'.

Through Bersih 2.0, I don't just see young people from different states but malaysians from all over the world coming together with one voice, standing together for the same cause.


Malay? Chinese? Indian? Iban?
No!
There's only one race.
It's called the human race.

Kami semua,
anak bangsa Malaysia.


ONE Malaysia,
Hidup Rakyat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment