Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Truth that cannot be covered




:'( so far, this is the only bersih video that made me cry. The people were standing for what is right yet they were treated like criminals. Heart-breaking.. People are often killed not by bullets but ignorance, inhumanity!!
Enough is Enough.
To you who hurt your own citizens when you're suppose to protect the innocence, to you who still think that Bersih has caused you to miss your weekend shopping, to you who said 'what's with everyone and bersih? it's such a waste of time' AND YOU WHO SAID THAT BERSIH has caused you to lose your 'RM 7 billion' profit by not being able to sell ice-creams a day (and the list goes on), I feel so sorry for you because you have eyes but do not see.

To you who walked and stood for what is right on my behalf and for the generations to come, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! :') Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!

You have shown me that we have the right to stand for Justice
You have shown me that we have the right to speak up for the Truth
You have shown me the real meaning of 1Malaysia
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment