Friday, July 8, 2011

WTH

I met this friend of mine last year around this time I think? When I first saw her, she was sitting right opposite of me! (maybe because she thinks I'm awesome :p) Then so perasan you know, baru kenal less than 2 jam, already ask me to fetch her the next day to BE :p But I didn't reject her la because I'm just too kind.hahahahaa
and somehow we were in the same cell group..ah baru i terfikir! maybe she copy me! She always bully me :( and abuse me :( so sad.. maybe she is jealous, because i'm cuter than her..ahahaha but i choose to forgive her because I'm a good girl :)

Woon. Tien. Hui. I want to say Thank You!
For the encouragement, things that you've taught me and for sharing your life with me, whether it's directly or indirectly.
I would like to be invited to your wedding in the future :p

Cina balik kampung kluang :p

I believe God will use you more than just producing brochures and flyers for NGOs in the future ...because you have so much more to offer! :)

use your batman watch to tembak si iblis!

No comments:

Post a Comment