Saturday, August 27, 2011

fruitful trip


Went down to Kluang and Malacca for a short but yet fruitful trip! :) All these while, I never really like traveling. I felt it's a waste of time.. and I just enjoy staying in Penang.. ok, to be more specific - Farlim. But this trip has opened my eyes, I begin to love traveling.. there's so much to learn when you travel! I received a lot by just looking around, observing and talking to people that I met in Kluang and Malacca. It is good!! :D weee!



Kluang
It was a great time exploring a small town. Get to know how people in a small town think and get to exchange views with one another on certain issues :) Attended Tien's Church on Sunday and met a few local christians there.. I'm encouraged by the christians whom I met in Agape Presbyterian Church :) May God bless this church abundantly!


Boys and girls, please don't try this at home :)



It was crazy! Woke up at 6.15am just to see Sunrise...
but it's Sooooooo beautiful!! :) I felt as though I already conquered mount kinabalu..
macam di Sabah tau.



Together with Tien's church friends :)



Kasih Yesus indah indah oh indah!



Bubur cha cha ice! nice!!




Malacca
I think Malacca is a great place! Quite similar to Penang but very historical.. Yay! I was there, the place where super stars like Parameswara, Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Sultan Mahmud Shah, Tun Fatimah, Puteri Hang Li Po, Laksamana Cheng Ho appeared hundreds years ago :) my favourite subject was Sejarah tau when I was in high school! :D When I was young, I thought of going to China and become Sejarahwan :p korek things like Shih Huang Ti's treasure or something..i love historical places, so i think Malacca is really really cool!

Preparing to ride on the boat!



Super nice cendol! likes!



This is nyooooo nyaaaa restaurant in Malacca :)



Chicken Rice Ball, because the rice macam ball.



Malacca Laksa..which looks like Penang Curry Mee :O



Satay Celup! Ce-----Lupppp!



The Famous Jonker Street! :)



A-Famosa!








Puchong, Kuala Lumpur
Had Awesome Plan 2.0 where 9 sweepers gathered together just to share their lives with one another and to encourage one another! :) Great time of fellowship, playing silly games and buat lawak.. so encouraged by their sharing and how they are applying what they have learned from SWEEP :) Gooooo Sweepers!


Makan!! (Monica was holding the camera)



Carol :)



Ernest :)



Awesome :p



Patrick Tien :)



Carmen Winnie :)



Wai Yan :)



Mr.Jared Koh :)



The funny Jai :)



Awesome plan 2.0! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment