Saturday, August 27, 2011

In Christ alone



What a timely song for me. This song was not inserted by me into the pendrive, but somehow..my brother has this song. And this song was played when I was on my way home from church.. Funny kan, he's not even a christian.. not yet, i mean :) I cannot explain what I'm going through now.. It's simply amazing how God uses Rev. Benedict Rajen to speak to me about the situation that I'm in. Amazing how God encourages me through this song. Amazing how God reminded me to depend on Him. To pray, to seek Him. Everything was just so timely..if it's not God, then what?


But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to Your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you. Matthew 6:6




In every victory, let it be said of me
my source of strength
my source of hope
is in Christ alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment