Sunday, October 2, 2011

refreshed. renewed. recharged!

HELLO!!! Haha, my last entry seems a bit emo? Actually I thought twice before I posted it.. then in the end, I've decided to share it because I want you to know that I'm just an ordinary human being just like you.. I can feel tired, angry, sad, discouraged, broken, hurt.. but my God is by my side! :) So I will get up and continue running!

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.



Just to update a little bit on what i'm going through now..

Few days ago, I had this impression : There's a season for everything. A time for everything. Then...


Ta-daaa!

In RGBC, we will be doing this together as a church. Give God 40 days.. :) I truly believe that God is extending His invitation to me, "Carmen, give me 40 days." Then I said to myself, "He deserves more than just 40 days."


Today is Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment