Monday, December 26, 2011

happy belated christmas!

Went for christmas+new year shopping with my parents last week. It was a good time because I get to buy a few things nyek nyek nyek :D


YAY! I like this one! I saw it at Parkson and was deciding whether to get it or not because it's a bit expensive. But I REALLY WANT THIS to start my 2012 :) :) so yeahh, I bought this!! Actually I saw another one which is Mr.Bean's Teddy as front cover.. wanted to get that too but I've learnt about opportunity cost in Economics - which simply means I need to let go of something if I purchase another thing! :p



This will be Phang Carmen's 2012 journal :)
Tidak sesuai untuk tontonan semua lapisan masyarakat..because it's private! :)



One thing I really really like about this book is that I can 'tick' my mood :D :D :D then it makes my reflection so much easier, don't you think so? :p



Study week starts now! Time to chase after time and study like a mad cow :/


moo mooooooo!
moooo-i-need-moooo-good-mooooo-food!

2 comments:

  1. Kakaka... Good start for a good year... enjoy your jornal-ing time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan??? hahaha thanks, ehh update ur blog la :)

    ReplyDelete