Thursday, December 22, 2011

surface

Sejak kebelakangan ini, saya tengah belajar perkara yang baru. Saya mendapati bahawa bukan segala hal dapat difahami dengan melihat pada permukaan sahaja. Budak-budak pun tahu pengajaran ini I rasa "Jangan menghakimi buku dengan melihat kulitnya". Tetapi pernahkah saya mempraktikkan pengajaran ini?

If she doesn't do this this this means she is that that that.. If she is doing that that that means she is this this this..
but sometimes it's not just what you think it is lah.


You may think that it is the person's responsibility to explain himself or herself.
But not everything can be explained.
You won't know how heavy, how tiring, how painful that person is feeling.

What if it is not that person's position to explain things?


I'm learning to see things not just with my eyes
but to see them with my heart too.

And one thing I know, no matter how we're feeling or what we're going through,
God is someone who can do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ever imagine
that's why He is called God.

God, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment