Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is christmas really christmas?

But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” Matthew 1:20-21



With You.

I was just reflecting

What would it be like

If my life is without You, without You


I would be speaking vulgar and behave rudely

I would be finding security

In things that are temporary

I would struggle through circumstances

Pretending to be strong n’ courageous

I would be chasing after my selfish dreams


But I’m glad, so so glad

That my life was never the same

The moment I met my Saviour

He calls me by name

And He said, “I love you my daughter. I love you my Bride.”


How could I not change, with You by my side

How could I not be transformed

To be more like You, to be more like You Jesus


I learn to speak life now

I learn to be better every day

I find myself in You and not my another crush

I still struggle when problems hit me

But I remain strong n’ courageous

because my God, He is with me.



M e r r y C h r i s t m a s!

No comments:

Post a Comment