Saturday, December 17, 2011

brother bear

I smsed my brother who is in KL, telling him that my house modem is spoilt and asking him what I should do..after a while, he called and told me to search for the old modem in my room. Of course, it was not helpful :/ but it was nice of him to give me a call.. and remind me that I have another brother in KL who will entertain me when I call for HELP! (my eldest brother helps me when I get lost in Penang, he serves as my GPS). I sent my bro MMS sometimes - when I think my face is cute, when I took his car for car wash, when I play with Reon, when I eat good food, etc.. but sometimes I just can't wait for him to come back..and irritate me as usual.. Dia macam perempuan because he always spend so much time in the toilet combing his hair! and he is SLOW macam perempuan. He always nag me for not tidying my room and his car.. and shakes his head whenever I start dancing at home.

I don't like separation. at all.


miss my niece too

Nevertheless, I'm thankful. I'm grateful. because my family is the best-est gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment