Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bapaku

I went home last Friday, yup the one in balik pulau :) I spent some time talking to my dad haha it's not like I never talk to him before when I go home la..but last Friday, I pushed everything aside and give him my full attention. It was a very casual conversation la but it was another rare and meaningful conversation that we had. Just me and him. I know he enjoys talking to me. He delights in me..haha sounded like God right? :) My dad, even though not a christian, never fail to show me how a father would love his own daughter. I know the struggle that my dad is facing even though he just mentioned it briefly. Deep inside I know, and that's why I'm doing what I'm doing. It's really not easy and I can't even count how many times I've cried before God but I'm willing to share his burden because I love him. I know it's not easy for him too. Although what I'm doing is very little and may not even make any impact at all but I want to believe that my God is able to supply all our needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. My dad doesn't know Jesus. He doesn't know that he can tell Jesus his problems and Jesus can help.. Jesus can comfort, heal and restore. But I know. I know who Jesus is. I know what He can do.. Therefore, I will not stop praying.


I love my family. I realised that I'm also very protective towards my family even though I'm like the youngest and always manja at home haha :p But I will do what it takes to make sure that they are not harmed.. or hurt. So I can understand if my parents do not allow me to go for the Bersih rally. I understand :)


Aku cinta keluargaku :) Terima kasih Yesus.

"This is the greatest gift that I've ever received from God."

1 comment: