Sunday, April 29, 2012

428 Duduk dan Bantah


Reached Esplanade at about 12.40pm and had our lunch there since it was quite early. On the way there, we begin to see so many people/drivers wearing yellow t-shirts and some even the Bersih t-shirts. We were excited! Yes Penang, this is the way! We then walked towards the big and massive crowd at around 1.30pm..people were already gathered there :) and I heard cheers from the crowd "Hidup Rakyat! Hidup Rakyat! Bersih Bersih!" Yes, we need to let the government hear our voices! We are the voice! I shouted together with my fellow malaysians "Hidup hidup, hidup Rakyat!" 
I see unity. I see young and old, coming together to stand up sit down for what is right! For the first time, we sat down and it meant something significant. Not for any political parties but for justice, for truth, for our future, for Malaysia. 



I'm glad and proud to be a part of this Bersih 3.0: Duduk dan Bantah. It was a peaceful rally in Penang. We just want to make our voices heard. Of course I did have worries before I went..what if I kena tear gas, what if the policeman this and that..was I scared? To be honest, yes a bit.. but I need to go and I want to! Because my presence matters. If not now, then when? If not us, then who? We want clean and fair election! We are the voice. 



We were not there only for ourselves
but for our children and our children's children.











My God is a God of Justice. 
A God of righteousness!

ps: My dad gave me the permission to attend the rally :) Thank God for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment