Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I am not God


For a moment, I thought I knew better than God. I made my own plans and told Him how things should go. Without realizing, I've set terms and conditions for Him. It's either this or that, I prayed. How silly. I was so focused at my circumstance because I'm tired.. I'm drained and seriously, I seriously felt that it was the BEST WAY out for everyone, no? yes? I don't know, I'm not quite sure. because I'm not God but I was trying to be God.



I was singing this song 'Till I see You' in church last Sunday and when I was singing these lines, tears rolled down my cheeks..


"And in my heart I pray that You'd let Your will be done"

"I will live to love you
I will live to bring you praise
I will live a child in awe of You"


"I will live a child in awe of You"  reminds me of my weaknesses and my inabilities before my Father, how much I need to rely on Him and ready to be amazed by the work of His hands.

I've been hearing "You are not God." in my heart. Yes indeed, I am not. And I don't want to take His place. 
Yes Father, Your will be done
Because You know what's best.



No comments:

Post a Comment