Sunday, July 1, 2012

Big E: Did you know? - Campus Camp

Attended 3 days 2 nights Frontliners Campus Camp at Stella Marris. It was a great time. Enjoyed the fellowship :) I didn't really went expecting anything actually..but God spoke! I'm like W-O-W.


I just came back from camp hehe. Had our sunday service at Camp :) As we raised our hands as act of surrender to God, I felt God's presence upon us. There was like fire burning on my neck and ear on my right hand side, so hot so hot even though the hall is air-conditioned. Pr Sandra then released a word to me "Carmen... For God has not given you a spirit of fear but of power, of love and of a sound mind...." I didn't really talk to Pr Sandra at all throughout the whole camp..she doesn't know what I'm going through or perhaps what I will be facing in the coming semester.

I'm like Wow God! You truly know my struggles and what I'm going through. You are a good God. Father who has a perfect heart for me! I claim that verse! Help me Holy Spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Haha was just randomly googling some stuff and just came across your blog.
    God is good all the time. Amen? Never stop believing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed God will strengthen u as u journey the coming sidang and semester....will be praying for u...

    ReplyDelete