Wednesday, August 1, 2012

God is good!

Results are out!! :) Guess what? I got the lowest CGPA of all the 4 sems! hahaa you might be asking, why is this girl still so happy? Is she ok? :) well I'm glad that I didn't fail a paper which many of my friends kinda like didn't do so well. A lot of my major core subjects pulled my grades down.. with all the information system, bla bla..not my thing leh haha but then, You know many times, when I got good results I would say "Praise God! God is good!!" but this time around, my results ain't that good.. so what now? :) 


Praise God! God is good!! :) 
I don't want to just praise God when my results are good. I want to praise Him even when it turns out not be what I 'expected' or 'hope for' :) because.. I know, I know throughout the exam season He journeyed with me.. and that's the most important thing! :) and He who has journeyed with me will continue to journey with me.. all the days of my life! So yeap, let me tell you 


God is good!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment