Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Refugees, migrant workers...are as human as we are

Was fb-ing and saw this picture on my newsfeed. Posted by Bro Fung Pi :)



I'm wondering how is everyone doing at Shelter Home? One year has passed now..Are they still very cheeky? :) Do they still fold their hands when they stand up to answer questions? :D I see familiar faces..which means many of them are still waiting for their approval to go overseas. Reminded me to keep them in prayer which I haven't been doing :/

This picture reminded me on an AWESOME documentary video done by Joanna, Jessica and friends for their Final Year Project. Aimed at creating awareness on the plight of migrant workers in Penang. Enjoy watching and share the message! :) May this also move our hearts to do something.. maybe we can start with something small - a smile?! :)



Tangled: Migrant workers in Penang from joanna dorai on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment