Saturday, August 18, 2012

Selamat hari raya!!

Church cg was a bit special yday :) all CGs in church were encouraged to fast from 6am-7pm and then we break fast together during cg. FULL fast. Now, this is scary interesting lol I've never tried fasting without water! Water is like my every thing! my lifeeeeee! I can dieeeee without water. Just so you know, I bring my faithful bottle with me everywhere I go because I drink a lot a lot a lot alot of water!

I woke up at 10am in the morning and the first thing I said to myself was "I need water...I can die without water." I struggled A LOT haha and then I decided to just drink a cup of water :p To cut the long story short, I also minum a cup of milo after that. But that was all la hahaha then I realised that it was actually quite difficult to fast wtihout water. LOL..maybe just me lah! I think this experience has helped me to put myself in my malay brothers and sisters' shoes. I did that for one day, they did that for 30 days. Reminds me to also be more sensitive to them when they are fasting.. and to also keep them in prayer.



We also went to Pasar Ramadhan to get our food and pray! :)
Buka puasaaaa is such a joyous moment!! :D



Selamat Hari Raya! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment