Monday, October 29, 2012

Greatly Blessed.


So cantiks kan the pemandangan from my hostel room NYEK NYEK NYEK  :) love it!! 


 Can you spot 'Faith'? :) Maybe not, hahaa because so messy lah my room! My room mate has been very kind to me though :) Helps me to clean the room and tahan my messy-ness, cuz not everyone can! HAHA

These are the little things that I want to thank God for :) His love for me that is shown through many many ways and little little things which I tend to overlook.

I remember the other day my friend asked me "What would you consider a blessing?" He made me think a bit more haha because i've never really thought about that.. Blessing..is a blessing la?
"So.. Is trial a blessing?"


I was reading my journal (for the past 2 months) last Thursday. As I read back what happened and how I wrestled with God, I see His faithfulness in my life. I think I've come to a point where I no longer ask 'Why me?' that often..haha I think I've accepted it in a way. I only left like one year plus in USM... I don't want to waste anymore time asking 'Why me?' because to be honest, I know He has a reason for it lah..and a reason for good. Maybe I will get my answer when I get to heaven. For now, I better use the leftover time I have in USM for good purposes. (Yes Carmen, pls remember this!) 

There are not-so-good times where I feel angry, discouraged, disappointed, burdened, lost..there are also good times where I feel encouraged by some people..when I see people grow in their walk with God :) (very satisfying one!) and when God uses me despite my weaknesses to touch lives. God has really been good to me :) 
Sometimes I'm tired but I'm happy when people come back to me with a word 'Thank you!'..not because I'm good or what lo, really.. but it shows me that God can use me despite the many weaknesses that I have. It shows me how amazing my God is!! :)


Whatsapped Tien, "Guess where am I? I'm in a bus!!! Fresh Out!!" hahaha I'm now in a position where I'm constantly being pushed out from my comfort zone, doing things that my right mind won't do :p if you get what I mean. Coming out from our comfort zone may sound very scary sometimes..because we are not familiar with it..but It's not necessarily a bad place to be at.. because that's when we know our strength can only come from God Himself.. that's when we have no one but God to look to.. that's when we no longer put faith in human confidence but God and His promises.




'Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise



Is trial a blessing?
Yes, if it draws us closer to God.. trials can be blessings too.


ps: Dear Tien, we will do the victory dance because.. Yesus yang memberi kemenangan!!

2 comments: