Sunday, November 11, 2012

:D

YES!!!!!! :D After spending about 14 hours in front of my laptop, I've completed my political science assignment!! :D YAYYY!! What a joy! :D can you feel me?!!!! Ok, it's not like veryyyy good lar but I feel very happy because at least I tried to do it on my own! and it's my hardwork leh :D 

Actually, even right now I can predict what Dr.Benny will say to me when I see him, "You need to go deeper, Carmen. You're still on the surface. Think critically." Yes i know, i know! but Dr. Benny, you know or not, whenever I enter into political science classes I feel very stupid one (maybe I am but just realised after taking political science as minor..in a way, it really humbles me!) except for Introduction to Political Science! But I'm very happy Dr.Benny because at least I managed to come out with something HAHAHA :D Please be kind to me, give me at least a B- lah :) please loh :)



it's worth it! :D

Surrender to You, God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment