Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pit..pit!!

I almost got killed todayyyyyy!!!
I almost got killed in an accident by a reckless driver!!! 
"Carmen, don't exaggerate la you."
Nooooo, i'm not exaggerating!!! 
I decided not to update my facebook status just in case some ppl might die of heart attack!

So this was what happened!! I went for lunch with June today (because she will be going to Australia soon  :( ) at Sg Dua Subway and then we were on our way to Queensbay..and like what is shown above, it was GREEN LIGHT...so she drove la, her small little kelisa.. And then here comes the reckless driver! I saw her speeding out from the junction near the famous Bak Kut Teh shop..
Then I shouted (but i forgot what I shouted haha) because June didn't notice as she was busy talking to me..haha then she quickly avoided the reckless driver by turning her steering and we crossed the other lane.. Really thank God that there was no car at that lane, at that time!!
It was so scary because seriously, the car almost langgar me okayyyyy, like so nearrrrr! very very very near, and the car was very very very fast! 
And it was a honda..can you imagine?! It must be God who protected us! :)



And the t-shirt that I was wearing today says,
 "Money is not every thing!"
So cun! heehee


No comments:

Post a Comment