Monday, November 26, 2012

He has not forgotten

Went to church today as usual for second service.. because first service is too early for me HEHEE. Met Linda's dad, Uncle Low when I came down from my car...and somehow I was reminded about Linda's story about how the whole family came to know Christ (started with Florence as the only christian in the family).. this also reminded me about June's sharing on how God's grace work in her parents and the family, now even the grandparents accepted the Lord. 

As I walk towards the church gate, I was wondering in my heart, "When will this happen to my family?"..and ta daaa, God heard me! :) To my surprise, today Pr.Palan shared about the Parable of the Sower. What hit me most was 'Sower sows regardless of the condition of the soil..Sower's job is to sow..and keep on sowing.' So true..many times I get discouraged when I don't see fruits.. But that's not my duty..my duty is to keep on sowing and not give up. He also shared on the importance of having difficulties in life so that we will know what kind of soil we are and whether we have roots or not

To cut the long story short, Sis Hannah prayed for me after Pr.Palan finished preaching. It was the same verse that Pr.Christopher prayed over me last year when I struggled with this issue..(http://jesuslovescarmen.blogspot.com/2011/08/you-have-called-me.html)
'I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born, I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.' Jeremiah 1:5
Wahh, it was like a reassurance leh :')
I know I'm not the only one who is the only christian in the family, haha maybe you're also one of 'us'.. I want to say that I feel you..haha ok sound so funny, but yeah, I feel you and I understand :) At times, you may feel like the things that you're doing macam no point one.. it seems as if God has not been hearing our prayers.. but God has not forgotten your family members! There is a reason why He placed us in wherever we are, He knows how much they mean to us.. and He loves our family members so much more! 

God keeps His promises. He can do exceedingly abundantly above all that we could ever imagine!

I pray that as we walk through the wilderness, our focus will not be on the wilderness but the Promised Land :)

Don't give up! (saying to myself too!)
:)

4 comments:

  1. Don't you worry ... the right time will come and you will see His faithfulness. See you real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh i didn't know you're still stalking me.hahaha :) see you!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please laa ... who is stalking who ... am not around also put my name in your blog ... eeyoooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA ciss! pls don't hug me from behind ok!! so scary!

    ReplyDelete