Thursday, January 3, 2013

two zero want three

Gave a testimony during Watch Night service on how God has been good to me in 2012. Was actually busy preparing for finals..but then, God is too good that I cannot afford not to share His goodness :) and the thing is, I didn't went up alone :) I went up with a good friend who journeyed alongside me all these years. 

Thank you Joanne! :) It was really a good way to end 2012. It was not just a sharing.. but it was a testimony that came out from a test :) It was a sign of victory, victory that comes from God!! and I'm definitely very proud of you :) God is so real. God is so good!
May we continue to run this race with endurance and perseverance..we do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus :) God will be our source of strength! Weeee!

Maybe Surely goodness and mercy shall 
follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6
:)

Hello, 2013! 

1 comment: