Saturday, February 9, 2013

random to the max

This is my blog.. so now I want to be emo. haha this post is specially dedicated to Neo. Look at him, he kena scratched at his 'cheek' :( I is sad. Very sad. I wonder why some people can't drive properly? Tsk. Even if you couldn't, I think you should be responsible enough to at least leave your phone number behind wei.. Don't be naive la.. you think still got people like that meh. Haih. Very true. I remember when I was in my first year, I knocked a car while reversing in Queensbay car park.. fail haha Steph was sitting right beside me. We looked at each other and it took me some time to finally decide to leave a note on the car windscreen. If this thing happen again, without thinking twice, I will make sure I do to others what I want others to do to me.
Anyway, no matter what happens, my love for Neo will not change.. *drama* Although he is not as good looking as last time, I will still love him the same. Even Kembara failed me, but not Neo! He has been faithful to me. He is my good and faithful servant. My black handsome servant.

By the way...
we're done with CPR II :) my prayer is that we will continue to depend on God, especially Carmen..because she tends to always do things with her own strength and then buat bising hahaha so yup.


Beautiful scenery from Bethel House of Prayer, Penang Hill :)
Curi from Nicolas cause my hp not so canggih haha 
How can you not be in love with Penang? 


We played taboo too! :) my favourite!
Me: Ok, I always like to talk..?
Everyone: Crap!!


For the first time, they are so sepakat in their answer! I was kinda impressed actually lol Jie asked Alie to only trust me during meetings :X maybe it's time to repent.hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment