Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Guarding hearts

I always believe in this lar.. if we do not have feelings for someone from the opposite sex, we shouldn't do things or say things that will lead them on. I think it's really important to learn to guard our brothers' or sisters' hearts. I remember when I was in my first year, I told Mike, "Eh you don't like me ok? I sayang you like a brother" out of a sudden while we were chatting hahaha looking back, it was kinda funny.. His response was like "Why you so perasan? I don't have any feelings for you!" hahahaha why did I even said that? :p aiya just to make sure ma..because we are quite close haha but maybe I should have said it in a better way.. oh well, it's ok.. he is my faithful servant after all :) I think it's not good to give others false hope.. or playing with one's feelings.. because I wouldn't want someone I like to do that to me too.

1 comment: