Monday, March 4, 2013

PKA Family Camp 2013: Getting into Gear (GG camp)

So.. we just came back from PKA Family Camp! :) Praise God for everything -all the planning, campers, speaker, sponsorship, etc! We're very privileged to have Mr.Goh with us this time :) One of the things that stayed with me until now is "If you do not have discipline within yourself, you are already defeated." How true. There are things that I need to begin to challenge myself to do and practice them diligently. May God be my source of strength.


Also received a lot of notes of encouragement. Actually I feel very undeserving of all the good things that were said about me in those notes..really, but I'm thankful :) and to those who remained anonymous, thank you thank you thank you.. glory goes to God :)



My camp group, Thunderbird! :)


"Serious" group photo haha.. 
"it's a.. Thunder!"


"it's a..Bird!"


"It's...thunderbird!!" 
*jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng* :D


Wai Quan, I always thank God for you. 
Wouldn't be able to make it until now without you :)
I hope to be able to support you and walk alongside you in all the ways that I can..
because you always do the same for me :)



Do you see what this means- all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we'd better get on with it. Strip down, start running- and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we're in. Hebrews 12:1-2


Thank God for the amazing view, amazing place, 
amazing food and people! 

:)




Thank you Lord for this Family.
You're a God who deserves my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment