Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Farewell!

PKA Farewell Night. It was as though just yesterday that we celebrated our seniors' graduation. Oh how time flies! I was looking back at the things that I wrote to my seniors, last time punya blog post..and now i'm saying the same thing to myself. hahaha




I still remember how I felt when I first came in and the first few people whom I met in PKA. PKA has been a place for growth when I first came in as a young christian, a place where I discover more about myself and God, a place where I meet true precious friends (even though from different denominations) who will cheer me on as I run and walk with me through my ups and downs. 



When we were juniors back then..in 2011



And now, Tadaa..! Our juniors! :)




"Surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses
Let us run the race not only for the prize
But as those who've gone before us
Let us leave to those behind us
The heritage of faithfulness passed on through godly lives"
-Song: Find us Faithful-

I know that it will not be easy for many of the graduating seniors to leave behind something that is so precious and dear to them.. but may we continue to run this race with our eyes fixed on Jesus. So that at the end of our walk with God here on earth, we can echo what Paul said in 2 Timothy 4:7, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."



Let us not just run well 
but finish well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment