Thursday, August 29, 2013

The ugly truth?

What's wrong with me? 
It seems like I can't really take it when people are good to me..haha crazy right. *smacks self*. I tend to feel very unworthy of them.. and this will then create fear in me that one day I might lose them because I'm not good enough. and it's very tiring one lor. 
Deep within me I actually struggle with insecurities but how come I never realize this part of me! :( That sense of unworthiness can be a bit overwhelming sometimes..but I thought I was never a melancholy?  but actually I'm glad because at least now I know! It is something that I need to work it out with God, seeking answers from God and..ya la, look to God.

And as I was just thinking about all these..I'm thankful to God! :) I feel so loved. haha because I know I'm so unworthy of His love yet I am fully accepted for who I am. I am loved by unconditional love. And I was reminded of Psalm 139 :)

O Lord, you have examined my heart
    and know everything about me. 
 You know when I sit down or stand up.
    You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.

You see me when I travel
    and when I rest at home.
    You know everything I do.

You know what I am going to say
    even before I say it, Lord.

You go before me and follow me.
    You place your hand of blessing on my head

  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too great for me to understand!
Psalm 139:1-6



Unending love, amazing grace :')

No comments:

Post a Comment