Friday, May 30, 2014

Intern's ship II

Dua bulan sudah berlalu dan dua bulan lagi! Really can't wait for this to finish but at the same time, I think I'll miss my colleagues here :( They are really nice people! I'm the only cina in this centre (Centre for Business Development, Entrepreneurship & Risk Management -CBER USM) while the rest are malays. But they treat me so niceeee compared to my cina colleagues in previous company. They would buy food for me and make me feel belong :) They know I can't eat spicy food (due to my cough) so they make sure that the food they buy for me are not spicy..ah, so thoughtful! :') My ex-manager (the one whom I met in Subway) bought me souvenir from India!! and because the bangles were too big for me, he actually changed the sizes for me too :') I'm just so so thankful for them.


Ta daaa! My cubicle at workplace hehee. It's really comfy and nice. Just that sometimes very cold :/ and for this reason I will be moving to another cubicle soon! yippieee :D 

This is my soon-to-be cubicle! 3 more interns will be coming in next month, looking forward to meet them! :) I think I'll be a good senior..because I know how it feels when others bully you or do not even acknowledge your existence. Therefore, I want to be a good senior :)

No comments:

Post a Comment