Tuesday, October 7, 2014

6 Oct, God with us.

So it has been one year already! :) Time flies. There were great times & not-so-good times, ups & downs, lots of laughter & also tears haha Don't be deceived if people were to tell you that relationship is all nice and sweet.. it's a lie! :P Every relationship requires effort, commitment and hard work. For the past one year, we have been through quite a lot of things together and I'm thankful for friends who encouraged and prayed alongside us :) Thank you! You contributed to the growth of this relationship if you didn't know hehe. Most importantly, God made this possible for us. 

Looking back, it's funny how God works in this friendship/relationship. How we friendzoned each other, teased each other and then got together. He who was once my little brother became the Man..chewah haha Sounds so weird but I've seen how God answered my prayers and brought alongside a partner who can journey with me, share my burden and accept my weaknesses. It's a blessing!

Personally, I've learned so much more about God's love and grace.. how He could constantly love and forgive an imperfect sinner just like me and sometimes it's just beyond what my finite mind can comprehend. Indeed,it's unending love, amazing grace. My prayer is that Jesus will continue to be in the center, be my focus, be our focus.


A wise uncle said this, "Always always give in, but never never give up." :) Something that I need to keep reminding myself even though I think Shaun gave in to me most of the time aha Well, it's good that I'm making him more Christ-like! Keep up the good work, bro :P



My best friend :)

My entertainer!

My driver! :(


Thank you for this one year :) the good times and bad times because it tells us how much we are willing to fight for each other. So far so good lah :P :D
To everyone else, I love roses btw! My convo is on 9 Nov btw! hahaha

Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:7


To infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment