Saturday, October 4, 2014

Dear Aceplus,

Be anxious about nothing for I am not giving up on you yet. What a good owner you have. I know right. Therefore, be thankful and rejoice always! And live a life worthy of your 'calling'!!

Mum: Girl, your hand phone still can use?
Me: Urm, yeah..still ok. (Though has difficulty typing because keypad cacat and restart button naik gila at times)
Mum: Oh, want to change phone or not? Buy you a new phone *shows me a catalog*
Me: No need la, still ok ba. Why you so nice to me? 

Mum: I'm always nice to you what.
Me: *laughs*
 

So I'm sticking to my Aceplus until the day of its' funeral!
And it has been ringing in my head, "Yet godliness with contentment is great gain". I am challenged and reminded again :) and one thing good about having an old phone is that nobody gonna curi it even if you left it somewhere on the table...which is always the case! :P





No comments:

Post a Comment