Thursday, October 2, 2014

Creepy day!

If you know me well, you know I don't normally clean my room haha and to be honest, I don't normally clean my bag too. Actually, I don't normally clean all my stuff la haha, unless when I think it's necessary :P So today, I happen to think that it is time to clean my bag because the little pocket in front of my bag pack couldn't contain anymore rubbish that I've accumulated all these while. And I found this in my bag..

'Pray, Phil 4:6-7'.. It is a bible verse;

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

It is scary.. creepy..I've been reading this verse for the past few days because I've been worrying and anxious about job offers and the transition into the working world. Creepy because it is too timely liao..and I don't know when and who left this in my bag (btw, if it belongs to you, do claim from me!)...I've not seen this before haha but I know it is God. I don't believe in coincidences. I know my God speaks..and He works in wondrous ways. Just when I've forgotten that He is a living God, I'm assured and reminded again. That He hears. That I am not forgotten. That I am loved. :')


No comments:

Post a Comment