Monday, February 22, 2010

kawan rapatku.

Stpm results will be out next thursday.At first I dont really feel anything but I think I''m nervous now because the people around me keep reminding meeeee... gosh. I hope I wont cry..I don't want to leave penang but whatever it is, I believe God will bring me to a place where He knows is best for me.Guide me, Lord. Let Your will be done in me.

I miss all my kawan rapat. I miss the time when we rushed to the canteen just to buy uncle's mee goreng. I miss the time when we talked nonsense during the assembly. I miss the time when we laughed like crazy in class. I miss the time when we encouraged one another in studies, busy photostating notes for one another. I miss the time when we asked teachers stupid questions. I remember how they accepted me as their friends when I first came out from my comfort zone. I remember how they encouraged me when I felt so helpless. I miss them soo much.



I just pray that they would know

how amazing God's love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment