Wednesday, January 12, 2011

please God, not man


You know what? I haven't settled my summon until today! :p
Many people told me that I don't have to pay for the summon because the 'Unit Trafik' will not know who I am. They don't have my matriks no. All they have is just my car number plate. And all they can do is just blacklist my car. I only need to settle the summon if I wish to register for car sticker next sem. So next sem baru pay la! But this morning, the Word of God convicted me. I've decided to pay for the summon. I need to be responsible for what I've done :) Whether or not I will get the car sticker for next sem, I want to be honest in little things :)

Went to Jabatan Keselamatan to pay for summon this afternoon. I actually did 2 kesalahan - one is parking at staff's carpark and 2nd is driving without usm sticker :p They actually gave me a discount so I ended up paying RM30 :) I know that even though Unit Trafik may not find out who I am but God knows and God sees. And that's what matters most :
Pleasing God and not man.




I know that there are still areas in my life
that is not pleasing Him yet,
but I'm trying to please God in every way that I can.
He deserves my best :)

2 comments: