Monday, August 15, 2011

What makes you happy?

Went to 'The Penang Home' with Sheryn this morning. It's a home for old folks. She went there the other day with her mum, and so she brought me there today :) I just want to expose myself to old folks' home in Penang since I haven't really been there to get to know the people. We met this aunty, her name is Rose or Mooi Kuai in cantonese. Haha, so cute. We were talking to her and found out that she needs a pair of new shoes.. So we decided to bring her to get her a pair of new shoes this coming wednesday :) She is sooo happy.
And she likes to eat corn. haha, so funny right.. i mean, of all food.. Sheryn and I laughed. Sheryn will ask her mum to cook/steam corn this wednesday :)


My good friend was sharing something with me the other day, she asked, "What makes our generation happy? A new Ipad? A new Iphone?"




Well, for Rose, it's just... a pair of cheap shoes and jagung :)


No comments:

Post a Comment